The Spiritamicis, Lda, in its commercial activities, needs to collect some personal data of its clientes. However, it respects the right to privacy and doesn’t collect any personal information without previous consent of its owners. In the quality of data controller, the Spiritamicis, Lda, recognizes the importance of protecting Customer’s personal data, regardless of its nature. For this reason, it has developed a set of security actions aimed to protecting the personal data provided.
On the other hand, the need to integrate and preserve the personal data of its customers, provided through the “Customer Contact Form” or in a purchase is justified by the desire to provide a better service that meets the interests manifested, or improve the browsing performance on our site, by collecting data through small files commonly known as cookies.
The Spiritamicis, Lda doesn’t market personal data of data owners and users, nor does it ask for sensitive data.
2. Responsibility for Collection and Processing of Personal Data
Your data will be collected and processed by Spiritamicis, Lda, corporate entity number 514037164, with headquarters at Parque Industrial de Taveiro, Lote 8, 3045-508 Taveiro, Coimbra, hereinafter referred as Spiritamicis, Lda. This is the company responsible for the processing of personal data pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016.
For questions related to the processing of your personal data, please contact us from Monday to Friday, from 09:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., through:
- Tel. : (+351) 211 339 057
- Fax : (+351) 211 395 045
- Email: email@example.com
3. Processing and Alteration
4. What are Personal Data?
Any information, of any nature and regardless of its support, related to a natural person, directly or indirectly identified or identifiable (data subject).
5. What Personal Data are collected and processed?
Personal data collected by Spiritamicis, Lda shall be limited to those strictly necessary for the purpose of the processing, such as: name, address, tax number, telephone number or e-mail address, but other data may be collected for payment, products delivery or services.
6. Where and for what purpose do we collect Personal Data?
The personal data that we collect from our customers are requested when making a contract, a purchase or an ordering of products or services on our website, when the creation of an account on the customer area on the Amicis Gin website.
Some of the personal data are mandatory. The Spiritamicis, Lda will report this obligation. The provision of incorrect or inaccurate data is responsibility of the customer who owns them.
The Spiritamicis, Lda collects and process data in different areas:
- Client management;
- Marketing or Telemarketing;
- Profile definition.
And shall be collected and processed to the appropriate, relevant and limited when necessary for the following purposes:
- Disclosure by e-mail, message or telephone of product promotions marketed by Spiritamicis, Lda;
- Disclosure by e-mail, message or telephone of commercial information, campaigns and/or events;
- Information about products marketed by Spiritamicis, Lda;
- Customer management, including invoice preparation and processing orders;
- Development of targeted marketing actions, as well as analysis of consumer profiles and development of actions for customer loyalty;
- Integration in recruitment processes.
According to the following specifications:
- Client Management: Once Spiritamicis, Lda core business is the sale of Gin, which requires the provision of ancillary services such as transportation and assembly, through the online store, of the articles that they commercialize, the processing of their data is necessary for the fulfillment of the contract of sale or service to be celebrated or to carry out pre-contractual procedures on request of the data subject;
- Marketing or Telemarketing:Spiritamicis, Lda may process the personal data collected to send to the respective owner information about products and/or services that they commercialize. This processing personal data will be carried out only with the express agreement of its owner, when obtained through the creation of costumer card in the store, an online account through our website or when subscribing to our newsletter. If you agree, you’ll receive marketing communications through e-mail, mail, telephone or message. We may share personal data collected with third parties that manage social networks, such as Facebook, for the purpose of conducting marketing campaigns through social networks. Consent for the processing of personal data for the purposes of direct marketing can be revoked at any time by its owner. Personal data collected for this purpose will be retained for two years of inactivity.
- Profile Definition: Spiritamicis, Lda realizes the definitions of profiles based on the information related to the purchases on our physical and/or online stores, registering the products purchased, amounts paid, date and time, as well as the place of purchase. The information collected is used to identify its consumption profile, allowing Spiritamicis, Lda to improve its offer and plan its communication, sending personalized and adequate information to the profile of each data holder.
The personal data collected will also be treated to answer the questions, suggestions or complaints presented by the respective owner to the Spiritamicis, Lda. Personal data may not be treated in a way that is incompatible with the purposes set forth above, without prejudice to its subsequent processing for other legal purposes.
7. Sharing or transferring of personal data
The personal data collected by Spiritamicis, Lda could be hosted, shared and communicated to other companies of the same Group as Spiritamicis, whose list of companies can be seen in www.grupobel.pt. In the situations where personal data are transferred or located in other companies of the Group, the levels of confidentiality, security and protection will be fully guaranteed
The Spiritamicis, Lda may use subcontractors for all or part of the purposes identified above, as well as for the maintenance, accommodation and management of its computer systems and equipment, under the terms permitted by the legislation governing the processing of personal data, to maintain confidentiality and to guarantee the security with respect to the personal data to which they have access, for that purpose, not having to use that data for any other purposes, or for their own benefit, or to relate them with other data that they possess.
Personal data also could be given to the courts and other competent authorities, in strict compliance with the law. The personal data collected by the Spiritamicis, Lda will be processed within the European Union.
8. Period of retention of personal data
The Spiritamicis, Lda maintains de personal data during the time previously said and only for the period straightly necessary or for the fulfillment of legal obligations. In any case, once finished the relation with the data holders, they will no longer be treated for commercial purposes.
9. Security and confidentiality of personal data
Spiritamicis, Lda is committed to implement all the necessary precautions in order to preserve the confidentiality and security of personal data collected and treated, preventing them to be distorted, damage, destroyed or unauthorized third parties have access to them.
High level security measures have been developed, especially in information systems. However, we cannot control all the risk related to the use of the Internet, making an alert for the eventual risk associated with its use and operation and, consequently, the sharing of personal data by this route.
Spiritamicis, Lda undertakes to respect the confidentiality of the information of personal data given by the Clients and to guarantee the rights of its owners.
10. Rights of personal data holders
According to legislation in force, the holder of the personal data has the right:
- Requesting treatment providers to access their personal data;
- To receive personal data concerning the holder and to transmit this data to another controller (“Portability”);
- That Spiritamicis, Lda and/ or any entity to which the Group has transmitted its personal data with its prior consent, apply technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of protection against unauthorized or unlawful treatment and against its loss, destruction or accidental damage by adopting appropriate technical or organizational measures;
- To the opposition of processing your data;
- To the rectification, limitation of processing or erasure of your personal data (“right to be forgotten”);
- To withdraw your consent in data treatment at any time and that withdrawal does not compromise the lawfulness of data treatment based on previously given consent;
- To be informed without undue delay when a breach of personal data is likely to involve a high risk to their rights and freedoms;
- To submit complaints to the control authorities;
- Not be subject to any decision taken solely based on automated processing, including profiling, having legal effects or significantly affecting it;
- To oppose that your data would be used for the purpose of creating your profile.
The holder of personal data should to be aware that, in certain cases (for example, due to legal imperative), his request may not be immediately fulfilled. In any case, you’ll be informed about the taken decisions to that effect, within a maximum of one month from the moment that the request is made.
The holder can also withdraw his consent, when applicable, through the channels made available for this purpose by the Spiritamicis, Lda. However, the withdraw of consent does not compromise the legality of treatment made on the basis of the prior consent given or the subsequent treatment of the same data, based on another legal basis, such as the fulfillment of the contract or the legal obligation to which the Spiritamicis, Lda subject.
11. Rights Acquired Exercise
The exercise of any legal rights conferred must be done by letter (or email) signed by the holder and a photocopy of an identity document with the signature of the holder who exercises his right.
For further questions regarding the collection and processing of data by Spiritamicis, Lda the respective holder may contact the customer service through the email:
The rights conferred can be exercised through direct contact with Spiritamicis, Lda by:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registed Letter: Parque Industrial de Taveiro, Lote 8, 3045-508 Taveiro, Coimbra
You can also file a complaint with the Comissão Nacional de Proteção de Dados (CNPD), Rua de São Bento 148, 1200-031 Lisboa, on how the Spiritamicis, Lda collects and processes personal data.
As already said, Spiritamicis, Lda collects and processes personal data needed for the availability and operation of its website, while ensuring adequate levels of security and protection of the personal data of its users. For that, some physical, logical, technical and organizational security actions have been adopted in order to protect personal data against unauthorized diffusion, loss, misuse, alteration, treatment or access, as well as against any other form of illicit treatment.
Despites the security actions adopted, the user should keep secret of their codes, not sharing them with none, and must follow the recommended security practices, the installation and update of the necessary security applications, namely antivirus.
Cookies retain only information related to user’s preferences and the user can, at any time ant through his browser, decide to be notified about the reception of cookies as well as block their entry into his system.
13. Cookies used by Spiritamicis, Lda
Spiritamicis, Lda uses different types of cookies, as described below:
- Essential Cookies– some cookies are essential to assess specific areas of Amicis Gin website, allowing you to navigate and use applications, such as the access to security areas of website, through login. Without these cookies, services that need them, won’t be provided.
- Functionality Cookies– Functionality cookies allow to remember the preference of users in navigation of website, not needing to personalize it and reconfigure every time they came into the website;
- Analytical Cookies– These cookies are used to analyze the way user uses the website, making possible to highlight articles or services that may be interesting, and monitoring websites performance, knowing which pages are more popular, which method linking pages is more efficient, or to determine the reason some page are receiving some error messages. These cookies are used only for creation and statistical analysis, without ever collect personal information. Thus, the Spiritamicis, Lda can provide a high-quality experience by customizing your offer and quickly identifying and correcting any problems that arise.
Also, regarding validity, there are two types of cookies:
- Permanent Cookies– cookies that are stored on the access devices (computer, mobile phone, smartphone or tablet), at the browser level, and are used every time the user visits the Amicis Gin website. In general, are used to redirect the navigation according to the interest of the user, allowing the Spiriamicis, Lda to provide a more personalized service;
- SessionCookies– temporary cookies are generated and available until the end of session. Next time the user access to the browser, cookies are no longer stored. The information obtained make possible manage sessions, identify problems and supply better navigation experiences.
The user could disable some or all of the cookies at any time. Each browser has its own configuration process for this configuration. This proves can be consulted in Help menu, which explains how to configurate the cookies preferences. Failure to accept cookies may prevent the use of some of the features of the Amicis Gin website.